BUICK & GMC MODEL RESEARCH AT Ettleson Buick GMC
Discover the latest Buick and GMC SUVs and trucks available at Ettleson Buick GMC. From sleek and spacious styling to rugged and capable performance, new GMC and Buick models offer the latest performance, design, and technology features available, always ensuring their vehicles are a step ahead of the competition. Continue reading to discover the range of Buick and GMC ownership benefits, impressive awards and accolades, thrilling performance highlights, sleek design offerings, and cutting-edge in-vehicle technologies available in the new Buick and GMC models.
Choose from our luxurious lineup of new Buick models, like the new Buick Encore, Enclave, and Envision. Or explore the dynamic GMC lineup that includes the spacious Yukon, rugged Hummer, capable Canyon, and heavy-duty Sierra. Keep reading to discover all of the benefits of becoming a part of the Buick and GMC family, and explore Ettleson Buick GMC’s selection of new, certified pre-owned, and used inventory. When you have found a model you are interested in, contact or visit Ettleson Buick GMC in Hodgkins, IL for a test drive.
BUICK GMC BUYING BENEFITS
When you purchase a Buick or GMC, you unlock a range of ownership benefits that span far beyond powerful performance, dynamic design, and cutting-edge technology. To start things off, each Buick and GMC model comes with OnStar, a GM-exclusive safety and security system that puts passengers at the forefront of impotence. In the case of an accident or emergency, this intuitive and evolved system will be an imperative tool to optimize safety. However, Buick and GMC offer far more buying benefits than only the OnStar system, more reasons to choose Buick or GMC include:
- Earn points that you can redeem for discounts after you enroll in either the My GMC Rewards or the My Buick Rewards program.
- 3-year/36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty with Corrosion Coverage.
- 5-year/60,000-mile 60,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty with 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation.
- GMC owners receive an additional 6-YEAR/100,000-mile Rust-Through Protection warranty.
- All GMC and Buick vehicles come equipped with access to OnStar services.
BUICK AND GMC ACCOLADES & CLASS-LEADING FEATURES
Uncover the GM difference that has earned Buick and GMC models awards and accolades for their unparalleled features. Bossing class-exclusive and leading features, Buick and GMC models are in no way lacking recognition for performance and amenities. Discover confidence-inspiring Buick and GMC accolades and class-leading features, including:
- 2022 Buick Encore Earned an IIHS Top Safety Pick
- Buick recognized as the 2022 #1 Overall Brand by J.D. Power
- 2022 GMC Sierra features a best-in-class horsepower and best-in-class Crew Cab.
- The 2021 GMC Yukon features a Best-in-Class Max Cargo Volume of 144.7 cu-ft
- 2021 GMC Sierra features a best-in-class horsepower and best-in-class Crew Cab
BUICK AND GMC PERFORMANCE
Whether you choose Buick or GMC, you will have selected a vehicle that is committed to enhancing the driving experience. Whether you demand a vehicle with optimal efficiency, athletic capabilities, or nimble performance, you will find a model that will keep up with your demands. Certain models offer an available Traction Select Mode, which alters your vehicle's performance to the conditions you are traveling in. More impressive engine, efficiency, and capability offerings in new Buick and GMC models include:
- 2023 Buick Encore offers an efficient 29 city and 31 highway MPG.
- The new Buick Envision ST features a 2.0L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine.
- The all-new GMC Terrain features a 1.5L Turbo-Charged 4-cylinder gas engine with 24 city and 29 highway MPG.
- The GMC Sierra HD has a towing capacity of 36,000 pounds.
- The highly-anticipated 2024 Hummer EV boasts 1,000 horsepower and 11,500 pound-feet of available torque.
BUICK AND GMC TECHNOLOGY
In each new Buick and GMC model, technology advancements constantly evolve to provide all of the in-vehicle technology you demand in a vehicle. As GM has historically proven through the years, they are committed to innovating the driving experience. Now available among the Buick and GMC lineup is an exclusive hands-free driver assistance technology, SuperCruise™, which gives you the ability to travel over 200,000 miles across the United States and Canada, hands-free. More advanced Buick and GMC technology include:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integrate.
- In-Vehicle apps including Spotify, The Weather Channel, and Pandora.
- Available integrated Alexa Built-In control center.
- Forward Collision Alert & Automatic Emergency Braking.
- Teen Driver safety features and available Intellibeam® Auto High Beam Assist.
BUICK AND GMC DESIGN
Designed to meet the needs of every driver, you will find dynamic Buick and GMC designs catered to every driver. From spacious and sophisticated to rugged and durable, there is a range of Buick and GMC body styles. From the interior, you will be immersed in comfortable materials, cutting-edge amenities, and whatever features are best tailored to your lifestyle. Striking Buick and GMC design features include:
- The Buick lineup features QuietTuning™ cabin technology.
- The line of Buick Avenir models showcases the highest expression of Buick luxury.
- The GMC Yukon offers up to 122.9 cubic feet of cargo volume and seating for up to 8 passengers.
- The new Hummer EV is available in a pickup or SUV body style.
- GMC Sierra boasts a class-exclusive Six-Function MultiPro Tailgate.
- GMC Denali models feature high-quality interior stylings and distinctive exterior accents.